Tuesday 20 November 2012

Zane's Collection

Please take some time to watch this video: http://vimeo.com/44807536 .

I can't say I wasn't laughing through this video. I can't say it's a rare thing for me to laugh at things.

It's something that goes unnoticed, the perfect measurements placed behind architechtural structures in order for them to function correctly. Sometimes, these perfect measurements create a commodity for us to become less weary of our environment. I think it's pretty funny for this, sort of, serious debate to be presented in such a quirky fashion. The face of surprise of those that miss that one, unequal step is just quite funny. Especially considering how, when in New York City and using the subway system, some of us go on 'auto-pilot- mode and simply lack the attentio our surroundings truly need. New York City is simply so engaging that if we were to focus on every small detail in the surroundings, we would go mad.

All in all, thanks. I enjoyed this video.

-Bettina

No comments:

Post a Comment